Nicholas getting some in-flight instruction from Victor as the Club airplane lifts into the sky.
Nicholas flies the Club airplane around the sky as Victor stands-by with the buddy box, just in case it is needed.
The Club airplane coming around to make its runway approach with Nicholas at the controls.
From Novice to Pilot...the Usual Steps
Spotlighting new member Nicholas Vedder
1) A Club Instructor will teach you what the remote transmitter controls do to the aircraft's control surfaces, mainly the Ailerons, Elevator, and Rudder.
2) Try flying a life-like computerized airplane on the Club's simulator.
3) Using the Club's Buddy Box system, a Club Instructor will be your co-pilot as
you experience actual in-the-air flight control with a Club trainer airplane.
4) After practicing flying the Club trainer airplane enough to feel comfortable, the Club instructor will disconnect the Buddy Box from your controller and let you try a solo flight.
5) You will taxi the airplane, roll-out and lift-off, fly around the sky, then return for a runway approach, then a descending final approach, then touch-down and roll-out.
6) Finally, taxi back to your starting position.
7) Congratulations! You earned your wings and are now an R/C Pilot.
Descending on final approach, good glide path and centered on the runway.
More instructions from Victor as Nicholas taxis the Club airplane after a successful landing.
With the Club airplane now on the ground, Nicholas continues to taxi it to its beginning position.